📅 May 15, 2023
- Validation for component.pod.init_container.name and component.pod.sidecar_container.name to be a valid kube container name
- :label: Fix an issue which could cause for the deployment to fail when attempting to cleanup certain GenericComponent, KubernetesManifest or Helm components.
- :label: Fixed an issue that was causing deleted environments to not clear their URL handle reservation
- The displayed Terraform resource value for the selected item is not being shown accurately
- Changed the client_max_body_size of the NGINX Ingress Controller to 250m from 1m
- Now it is possible to deploy Terraform modules without having to select a cluster