📅 Feb 08, 2024
- Git ChatOps gives the ability to control environments straight from the Pull Request comments. Check the documentation at https://documentation.bunnyshell.com/docs/git-chatops for more details.
- Added the possibility to configure the timeout interval for the Docker image build jobs in Build Settings, for self hosted build clusters.
- Added more configuration options for the Ingress Controller addon and the option to remove it altogether if needed.
- Added the possibility to display the logs of a previous instance for a Kubernetes container
- Improved the handling of variables marked as secret, you can copy them to another environment or even store them in Git in the obfuscated form.