Environment Settings is a collection of attributes defined at an environment level, that control certain aspects of how the environment behaves.
In the dedicated Environment Settings screen, you can:
- Select the Kubernetes cluster on which it is deployed
- Choose whether Auto-update will be enabled
- Allow Remote Development on the environment - this is a protection, to prevent accidental swap of staging workloads with local ones
- Control the Build Settings
- Control when the environment is running, with Availability rules
- Enable the automatic creation and destruction of ephemeral environments
- Set Environment Variables
- Change the environment's name
- Customize the URLs of the Components
You can access the Environment Settings from the Environment Details page, by clicking Actions, then Settings.
Updated 3 months ago