Bunnyshell supports connecting GitLab Container Registries to your organisation, allowing you to use those registries to store your container images and deploy them on Kubernetes clusters.
Bunnyshell can authenticate with a GitLab Container Registry using all the method provided by GitLab and requires the
write_registry and the
Access the Bunnyshell interface and click the Integrations button on the left side.
Click Container Registries on the left-side menu.
Click the Connect container registry button and select GitLab Container Registry.
A new window will pop-up, where you will have to provide the following information:
- Registry name: choose what name your registry will have in Bunnyshell
- Login server: the login server to be used for authentication (ie.
- Project: The GitLab project path (ie.
group/project). An optional additional level can be added to the project path (ie.
- Username: The username to be used for authentication. Depends on the authentication method. For Personal Access Tokens this can have any value.
- Access token: The access token to be used for authentication
Updated 3 months ago