The remote SSH connection must be set up in order to allow your local IDE to connect to the container.
- Go to Remote Explorer in VS Code.
- Then, click Settings for SSH connections.
- Select Settings.
- Enter the file path you copied from the Remote Development command in the input.
- You should be able to see the environment(s) Bunnyshell URL (component name + environment unique hash)
- Click the arrow to connect.
Congratulations! You are now connected, which is confirmed by the Remote connection indicator (green, bottom left corner).
Updated 7 months ago