Bunnyshell supports connecting Harbor registries to your organization, allowing you to use those registries to store your container images and deploy them on Kubernetes clusters.
Bunnyshell can authenticate with a Harbor registry using either a Harbor standalone account or a Robot account with
Pull Repository and
Push Repository permissions.
Access the Bunnyshell interface and click the Integrations button on the left side.
Click Container Registries on the left-side menu.
Click the Connect container registry button and select Harbor
A new window will pop-up, where you will have to provide the following information:
- Registry name: choose what name your registry will have in Bunnyshell
- Login server: the login server to be used for authentication (ie.
- Project: the name of the Harbor Project
- Username or Robot account name: The Harbor username or the Robot account name to be used for authentication
- Password or Robot account password: The password to be used for authentication
Updated 3 months ago