The Git branch of an environment component can be changed in two ways:
- From the UI
- From the
- Log in to your Bunnyshell account.
- Access your desired environment.
- Select the Component you want to edit.
- Click the Actions button.
- Select Change branch.
- Type the name of the new branch, then click Change branch.
The path at which it resides is
components.SERVICE_NAME[*].gitBranch, as indicated in the screenshot below.
Please take a look at how to edit the
bunnyshell.yaml configuration if the screen is unfamiliar.
gitBranchattribute also supports git tags or commit refs.
Updated 3 months ago